It is important that you carefully read and follow these guidelines to ensure that your poster meets the required standards and effectively communicates your work.
Scientific posters will be presented throughout the congress on panels in the Poster Exhibition Hall – Grand Ballroom C.
- Posters dimensions should be 90 x 160 cm maximum with portrait orientation
- Mounting tape: double-sided tape for mounting will be provided at the registration desk in the main hall
- Presenters are requested to contact the organizing team at the registration desk where they will receive adittional instructions for puting up their posters
- Poster session I:
- posters have to be set up on panels on 30th August from 8:00 til 8:30, and taken down between 16:30 and 17:30
- Poster session II:
- posters have to be set up the on panels on 31st August from 8:00 until 8:30, and taken down between 16:30 and 17:30